Thank You So Much Seif Kabelele : Top 10 Blogs and Bloggers in Tanzania - Wazalendo 25 Blog

Glory to Story.

Habari Mpya

PRINTING / GRAPHICS / DESIGN : 0784 643 633


PRINTING / GRAPHICS / DESIGN : 0676 643 633

6 Feb 2015

Thank You So Much Seif Kabelele : Top 10 Blogs and Bloggers in Tanzania

1.  MICHUZI BLOG owned by Issa Michuzi, the most viewed Swahili Blog on earth.
Since I launched my blog 2010, I have seen copy cats of existing blogs that the only difference is the name. The template is the same. The post are very similar-word for word. The meta tags or blog description inseparable. And yet, they ask ''how come I am not making it in the blog industry. I posted the same thing as this person. The person earned more money and traffic and I didn't. What should I do?'' I tell them it's very simple ''Be Original. Stand out and be Patient'' I have created this amazing list of the top ten bloggers and blogs in Tanzania. Don't feel bad if your blog is not included. Either, you are number 11 or you are a copycat. Many of these bloggers and sites you probably already know. If not, be sure to check out the many different sites and owners listed on the infographic below. Blogging and activism have become really popular in Tanzania. Many new bloggers want to receive the glory and earn more money by copying articles and post from popular earning blogs and bloggers. They say blogging in Tanzania is business. Here are  the top 10 Tanzania blogs according to my view.
 2. JAMIIFORUMS
3.  MILLARD AYO DOT COM 
 4. BONGO 5> Tanzanias finest celebrity breaking news website
 5. MO DEWJI BLOG
 6. MAJID MJENGWA BLOG
7.  JESTINA GEORGE DOT COM. A website known for its swagz, based all round entertainment and lifestyle HOTSPOT
 8. 8020 FASHIONSnow one of the biggest fashion, entertainment and lifestyle websites in Tanzania. 
9. BIN ZUBEIRY
10. WAZALENDO BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment


PRINTING / GRAPHICS / DESIGN : 0784 643 633